About Me

My Photo
AubintheDark
I'm not gonna say something lame like "Talk to me and find out for yourself" I'm very likeable or very dislikeable. I'm at either this extreme or that. Never in the middle.
View my complete profile
Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year...New Blog

It seems that every year I seem to make a new attempt at writing a blog. It's always around the Christmas/New Year season. Perhaps the amount of spare time I have makes me do this. So this year I've relaunched my blog once again. A little bit of work using some basic website building software and voila! I've got a decent looking blog.


So with the new year I've got to make some new resolutions, and here they are:


1) To learn the Art of Mixology: No I'm not trying my hand at being a DJ. Mixology is the art of  mixing drinks, whether alcoholic or non-alcoholic; and to further my quest I've already bought a couple of books to help myself out. Hopefully by the end of the year I'll be able to have a few mixology parties, to enrich people's lives with some great cocktails.

2) To party more: All throughout last year I had a decent party life; but no more. This year parties will double and fun will quadruple. Perhaps a few new experiences will help open up my mind to novel avenues. So here's to more....Cheers!

3) To throw my gang of friends out of this rut we're in: Now don't get me wrong, we all have a lot of fun, but it's getting repetitive. So this year on, I'm going to make sure we're no ordinary, run-of-the-mill bunch of guys. We're gonna be the envy of the town, or in this case locality. We're definitely going to paint the town red!

 4) Move on: I see myself on a plateau right now, so my final New Year's resolution to make sure I'm moving ahead in every aspect of my life. I need a more pro-active, life experience enriched life and I'm going to slog my ass off doing it. 

That's it then. My resolution is set, and I hope to fulfill it in style. Hope everyone has a great new year....... 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.